Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sometimes, big ole "buts" get in the way


I've been working hard to grow my vision of my barefoot dream ~ 1wingheART.  I know I was born to create.  I was called to create and through my art, I connect with others.  I know the direction I want to take this dream of mine, but just when I'm ready to take that first leap of faith, here come those big ole' "buts."  In yogic tradition, avidya is the film clouding our perceptions, keeping us from seeing clearly ~ a spiritual blindness. Fears and doubts are those clouds that block and distort our desires becoming that spiritual blindess that can hold us back from our souls purpose. I am learning that "buts" and "what ifs" are really tissue paper thin and it only takes a step in the right direction, a prayer of faith and a vision of my highest calling to rip through that veil and live the life I know is mine to have.  But . . ., nothing!

http://www.1wingheart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment